Meier Women's Illusion Long Sleeve Embroidery Prom Formal Dress
- Buy New: $159.00
as of 1/23/2019 13:24 UTC details
Where applicable you'll select size, color, etc. after you click the buy button.
- Sales Rank:34,972
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.3
- Dimensions (in):13 x 10 x 2
- Turn heads in this timeless evening gown. This dress starts off with an open sweetheart neckline underneath the net overlay which is filled with dramatic floral appliqué and inside is embellished with rhinestones. The illusion bodice has long, sheer sleeves and creates a plunging effect for a tantalizing style. Cinched with a gilded belt, this enchanting ensemble flutters to the full-length A-line silhouette hem, covered in a dazzling display of tonal crystals and exquisite lace embellishments.
- Illusion back with lace and beads embellishments, bulit in bra pad, back zipper closure, fully lined soft tulle skirt.
- Perfect for pageant, mother of bride, evening party, wedding, Homecoming, prom or any formal occasion
"Meier" is an US registered brand and is owned by company Meier Collection Inc. "Meier" is a high-end product line and provide formal social occasion gowns for the upscale, high fashion woman. The Meier Collection of evening gowns and formal dresses is adorned with plush details of European lace, rhinestones, artistic embroidery and exquisite draping. Formal ball gowns, mermaid dresses and slim sheaths in an array of colors allow The Meier Collection to be worn for a variety of special occasions.
How to Determine Your Dress Size???
1 Measure your bust. You'll need to measure the fullest part of your bust (NOT bra size) to get the proper measurement .
2 Measure your waist. Bend to one side and find your waist's natural crease. At the crease, measure around your waist, making sure that the measuring tape is a bit loose. You can also find your natural waist by measuring 2 inches up from your belly button.
3 Measure your hips. Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
4 Look at our size chart. Keep in mind that size charts tend to be different for different styles, you can use the size chart as a basic guide. Always choose the larger size if your measurements come between two sizes. Avoid the dress size generators, as they tend to give you the wrong sizes.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.